Subtitle Above The Law (Nico)
"He's a cop who believes no one is above the law.".Seagal is Nico Toscani, an Italian immigrant, American patriot, ex-CIA agent, aikido specialist, and unorthodox Chicago policeman. He is as committed to his job as he is to his personalized brand of justice: expert and thorough bone-crushing.
subtitle Above the Law (Nico)
Nico Toscani: You know something Fox. Right now in Europe they're trying some 80 year-old camp guard for Nazi war crimes. And all around our country they got guys on death row for murdering 1, 2, 3 guys. And they probably deserve what they're going to get. But you & I... we know a couple of people that are personally responsible for the death of what, 50,000 non-military personnel? Librarians, teachers, doctors, women, children. All dead! We've wiped-out entire cultures! And for what? Not one C.I.A. agent has ever been tried, much less accused of any crimes. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine.
The "Deutschlandlied" is also well known by the incipit and refrain of the first stanza, "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles" ("Germany, Germany above all"), but this has never been its title. This line originally meant that the most important aim of 19th-century German liberal revolutionaries should be a unified Germany which would overcome loyalties to the local kingdoms, principalities, duchies and palatines (Kleinstaaterei) of then-fragmented Germany. Only later, and especially in Nazi Germany, did these words come to imply German superiority over and domination of other countries.
Hoffmann von Fallersleben intended "Das Lied der Deutschen" to be sung to Haydn's tune; the first publication of the poem included the music. The first line, "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt" (usually translated into English as "Germany, Germany above all, above all in the world"), was an appeal to the various German monarchs to give the creation of a united Germany a higher priority than the independence of their small states. In the third stanza, with a call for "Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit" (unity and justice and freedom), Hoffmann expressed his desire for a united and free Germany where the rule of law, not arbitrary monarchy, would prevail.
German grammar distinguishes between über alles, i.e. above all else, and über allen, meaning "above everyone else". However, for propaganda purposes, the latter translation was endorsed by the Allies during World War I.
What we may have here is a chance to benefit from the McCain campaign flameout last year... I don't know for sure that this wine was named and released with an eye to becoming the high-end swill of Republican conventioneers in St. Paul---indeed, perhaps the subtitle "Above the Law" was intended to underline the Obama campaign's theme ("more of the same"). But whatever the reason (the label actually say it's a tribute to the masive influx of immigrant mavericks to the Australian gold fields in 1851) for the too-cute name and the image of a Colt Navy Model 1851 pistol on the label of this puppy from Pure Love Wines, the wine hits the bullseye.
From this contest, creator Eiichiro Oda will also be creating an all-new illustration based on the top 50 characters. Held from January 3 to February 28, Nami went from the seventh position all the way to third place, showing a growing popularity of female characters in the world of manga.Check out the results above to see the overall rankings for each One Piece character, and region-based results. View this post on InstagramA post shared by ONE PIECEスタッフ公式 (@onepiece_staff) In other manga news, VIZ Media is giving out free Demon Slayer manga. Read Full Article Text By Ambrose Leung Share this article AnimeOne PieceMangaEiichiro OdaShueisha 0 Comments
Miller: There are so many important messages. There is the importance of being true to yourself above authority. Trusting yourself. The show also has a huge message about self love and loving other people. Putting yourself first is so important. "Spring Awakening" is so interesting because so many of the themes, such as those on abortion and bodily autonomy, are really relevant in American right now.
5. No later than ninety (90) days after the tribunal has been established in accordance with paragraph 4 above, the claimant shall deliver to the respondent (with copies to each arbitrator) a statement of his case, containing particulars of his claims and submissions in support thereof, together with copies of any documents relied upon.
(1) An award in respect of its quantified lost profits and the quantified damages it claims in relation to CNGC's lost profits between the Commencement Date and the date of the Award by reason of NIOC's breach of the GSPC in the sum of US$13,857 million, as set out in Section E above.
(2) Declarations of indemnity in the form set out in paragraph 2715 above for the liabilities to end-user customers and to CNGC in respect of end-users and service providers, asset out in Section F above.
(2) As an alternative to the relief sought in paragraph (1)(ii) above (but, for the avoidance of doubt without prejudice to any of the other of CGC's claims in sub-paragraphs (1)-(5) of the present paragraph) CGC seeks:
(2) Without prejudice to (1) above, to hold that the entirety of the Claimants' claim is inadmissible on the basis that the Claimants have failed first to seek specific performance under the GSPC before making a claim for damages.
(4) On a subsidiary basis, and without prejudice to (1), (2) and (3) above, to dismiss the entirety of the Claimants' claim relating to lost profits and interest thereon, for failure to substantiate with the requisite degree of certainty the existence and extent of the lost profits said to have been incurred; and
(2) Without prejudice to (1) above, to dismiss Crescent's claims on the basis that the following are not available remedies under the applicable Iranian law and/or are otherwise not appropriate remedies in this case:
(4) On a subsidiary basis, and without prejudice to (1), (2) and (3) above, to dismiss the entirety of Crescent's claim relating to lost profits and interest thereon, for failure to substantiate the foreseeability, existence and extent of the lost profits said to have been incurred with the requisite degree of certainty; and 041b061a72